Friday 13 May 2016

The True Is A Moment Of The False

You sell me everything I dream
You tell me what it means
You colonize my every thought
Emotions are sold, new ones bought
Watching you, watching this, watching that
All attention. Comfortably sat?
Into you I am receding
No longer directly living
Fragmented views of reality
Group themselves in unity
Indirect passive pseudo-world
A representation for the herd
Inversion of life, now a thing
All is taken, nothing is given
Defined by propaganda, news
Advertise, image, pseudo-views
Model of life, entertainment
Death? It's just an embarrassment
The sun never sets on your show
No night or day, no time to go
Subjected, stunned, I turn to you
Dejected, dumb, you tell me true
No longer the person I have been
All that remains is what I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment