Monday 16 May 2016

The Confession

I was caught out, caught out fair
By a camera and a hidden bug
While talking with friends in a pub
One was an agent provocateur

A guy walked in as we drank our beer
Wearing lipstick, heels, a dress
I sneered, said, what a mess
A sneer that is costing me dear

Why do you sneer, asked the false friend?
I suppose I despise him
For not being a real man
For my words, I must mow make amends

A man has his duties, I was heard to say
I despise his self-indulgence
His self-display, his arrogance
The price for hate speech I now must pay

A real man does not want to be a woman
A real man wants to serve her
To protect her, to die for her
Out of my mouth I am damned

A boy becomes a man when he is wed
No more selfish, but must love
Must think 'family' in all he does
I now regret what I have said

The Commissar is right in what she does say
Honoured Judge, the penalty I will pay
But I beg for mercy, if I may?
Re-education camp  -  Ninety-nine days!

No comments:

Post a Comment