Thursday 26 December 2013

Together At Christmas

Mary Malone writes;
I hope you have had a lovely Christmas. I have had a wonderful time here with my husband, my two daughters and three sons, not to mention visits from uncles and aunts, cousins, and Granny and Grandad. Santa Claus turned up too, with a few presents for everyone.
I cooked an enormous Christmas dinner. My mother and my daughters were a great help. The boys were having fun too, playing with their train set, their father teaching them the art of being hairy and masculine.
There are plenty of people who aren't as blessed as I am. They are lonely not just at Christmas, but all year too. Even when they are living with other people, people seem so lonely these days. Here in our house, we may not be very rich, and all of us except the youngest has to share a room, but I like to think that we actually live together.
As a Feminist, a woman who believes in the equality of the two genders, and the greater importance of women than men, it saddens me to see the destructive power of the Patriarchal State, willingly abetted by all those phoney Vichy Feminists who are hooked on power and domination.
We must never forget the destructive power of the State and the Vichy Feminist ideology. It is important to know our enemies. They come to us with their smiley concerned faces but they only want to control us. Never trust a bureaucrat, I always say. Never trust anyone who works for the State or Local Government.
Divide and Rule is their game.
Segregation is the path of absolute triumph for the State. First the young people are separated from the adults, the children from the grown ups, older people are marginalised from society, and men and women are increasingly kept apart, so that everyone, isolated and alone, diminished, irresponsible and driven mad by lack of social experience can be subdued and dominated by the institutions of power.
So let's get revolutionary! Let's get together, everyone, old and young, girls and boys. Love your families, be together. Together we can rebuild Society and destroy the Patriarchal State!

No comments:

Post a Comment