Tuesday 25 November 2014

Official - Women Are Inferior

I have always thought that women were equal to men in the sight of the Law and the sight of God, but according to Ruling Party I am wrong. I am a little bit afraid, of course, because disagreeing with the Orthodoxy can get you into trouble.
Perhaps I've had a sheltered life, but most of the women I know are strong characters who instinctively know how to dominate creatures larger and more stupid than them, be they horses, dogs or men. As for men, I have met a few peasants who have bought into the bourgeois glorification of violence, but they are a small minority. Most guys just want a pleasant life, a bit of love, some money in their pocket, some children they can be proud of. Maybe they want to achieve, but most of them are not competitive, except for fun. Certainly they do not compete in the back stabbing bureaucratic way, scrambling up the ladder of the hierarchy, kicking away the dead you leave behind. No, violence is almost exclusively the domain of those who have been corrupted by giving and receiving orders.
Yet, those bureaucrats who fear the free peasantry, try to transfer their own guilt upon our heads.
There is to be a new law about domestic violence. Why there should be any laws on domestic violence beats me. After all, if one human being attacks another it is a crime. Often, if it an isolated incident, when tempers are inflamed, it can be sorted out, but should the violence be systematic or serious, then the village needs to step in.
These days our violence has been expropriated by the State, and it is the State that acts against the wrongdoer. The State acts in its function as a protection racket.
The new domestic violence law is being brought in to outlaw 'psychological' and 'emotional' abuse. Does that mean that I can have Revoltina arrested for telling me I'm sick, or sneering at me in front of my friends, or for spending all our money on fags and booze?
No, of course not! I am a man, so I am a criminal, not a victim. Revoltina is a victim, not a criminal. According to the Law she is precious, fragile, hopeless and helpless, who has moved from her father's protection to her husband's protection and now is protected  by the State. She might sneer at me, but she must love, honour and obey Caesar all her life. Never, ever will she be a grown up. She is just a silly little thing fit for menial work and shopping. Should she forget the morning after pill, the school and the social worker will help her bring up the fruit of her lust.
Yes, from now on, having given up patrolling the streets, Plod will be patrolling your bedroom. He will be watching in case you you are ungallant, he will listen sympathetically if she wants you removed from the marital home. How can such a law possibly be policed? Cameras and sound recorders in every room? It's coming your way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment